New Year.... New?
It's that time of year again. The New Year is fast approaching and the memes and quotes are all about New Year, New You - Put 2017 behind you and create outrageous goals for 2017. I know it because I've put some of those messages out there myself.
I get notes from the universe every day courtesy of Mike Dooley from www.tut.com and this was the one I received yesterday.
"Madeline, soon the new year starts, so now's a great time to:
1. Wipe the slate clean.
2. Focus upon what you really want.
3. Chart your course.
Or is that a bit old school? Feels tiring? Ugh!
How about an adventurous alternative:
1. Give thanks that your life is exactly as it is.
2. Decide that 2018 will be the happiest year of your life yet.
3. Every day, follow your heart and instincts down new paths.
This will be your year, Madeline - The Universe||"
I love the adventurous alternative.
1. We have so much more than we realise, RIGHT NOW - so make that your focus
2. When we decide to do something with our whole heart we usually make it happen so DECIDE to be happy - especially since you are the only one who can determine your happiness.
3. Follow your heart and your instincts which are often the most underrated drivers in our society yet the ones that often lead us down the right path. Instinct is so underrated and yet every time you follow it you are saved from something or lead to something better.
This coming year choose to be your very best. Decide that this is your year to be magnificently awesome and do everything to ensure that you are. It is all in your hands. Noone else can do this for you, so, trust yourself - You have so much to offer and even more to gain!
Happy New Year may 2018 be your best year yet!